- All Things to All People - CBT, DBT, SFBT, Black and African American focus; 2840 N. High School Rd. Suite B, Indianapolis; takes insurance
- Alecia Brantingham - Theraplay, EMDR, TBRI, Foster Care, Adoption; 5511 E. 82nd St, Suite K, Indianapolis; does not take insurance
- Brooke Randolph - TBRI, CISM, IFS, SSP, Adoption Therapy, Brainspotting, Relationship Therapy; 740 E. 52nd St. Suite 9, Indianapolis; does not take insurance
- Chad Sudsberry (The Journey Counseling)- Attachment Treatment, EMDR; North: 10411 N College Ave West: 700 N. High School Rd., Indianapolis; does not take insurance
- Creason Counseling (Kate Creason & Shannon Branic) - Theraplay, TBRI, TFCBT; 6515 East 82nd St. Suite 105, Indianapolis; call for currently accepted insurance
- Dr. Jason Rowland (Children's Resource Group) - Medication Management, ASD Services; 9106 North Meridian Street, Suite 100, Indianapolis; Sagamore Provider Health Network and Multiplan are in network
- PLindsey Garrigus (Thrivepoint), MA, LMHCA - adoption, EMDR, C-SSRS, CBT; 8604 Allisonville Rd, STE 160 Indianapolis (does not take insurance)
- Dr. Melanie Stone, HSPP - EMDR; 70 E. 91st St., Suite 201, Indianapolis; does not take insurance
- Nancy Fisher, LCSW - adoption, EMDR, PTSD, theraplay; Indianapolis; view www site for accepted insurance
- Orenda Counseling (Charlotte Cox & Laura Oliver)- Attachment, Autism, TBRI, Art & Sensory Interventions; Indianapolis, South Bend and surrounding areas; call for accepted insurance
- Sally Groff (Groff & Associates) - EMDR; 7425 E. 86th St, Indianapolis; does not take insurance; have interns and residents who provide services at discounted rates
Please help us keep this list current by letting us know if a resource is no longer offered or there are additional resources to include.
*Hands of Hope Adoption and Orphan Care Ministry has compiled this list in good faith. There is no implied guarantee of accuracy of information or effectiveness of treatment. We encourage parents to prayerfully consider all available options and make your own decisions before God.