Providing Resources to Help You
Hands of Hope is available to assist you.
Parenting children who have come from hard places can create unique challenges. It’s important to understand how to best meet their needs and come alongside them in constructive and healing ways.
You don’t have to go this alone. Join a support group, in person or virtual, with others who are going through similar experiences to share, learn, and be encouraged.
Educational Resources for Children
Educational Resources for Parents
Therapy, Trauma Support and Clinics
Phone: 800-A-Family (232-6459) - Focus on the Family post-adoption line staffed with counselors trained by Dr. Karyn Purviscall back within 1-2 business days, Mon.-Fri. 8am-10pm EST
- Top 10 Questions Adoptive Parents Ask by Dr. Karyn Purvis
- Scroll all the way to the bottom to find support groups in Indiana
- Advice from Adoptive Parents
- Focus on the Family: Adoption Parenting
- resources, practical training, & community connections for youth requiring additional health and support
- Connect with a Post Adoption Consultant in your area.
- financial assistance to those who give love, guidance and structure to children coming from crisis situations