On April 26th, our team of golfers laced up their shoes and headed out to play a long game of 100 holes of golf. This year’s event was wet and chilly, but everyone kept their heads high remembering why they were on the course – to impact the lives of vulnerable children across the world and right here at home.
The team surpassed the fundraising goal, hitting $50,473 in donations by the end of the day. Words cannot express our gratitude to the multitude of donors who made this possible. Without the dedication of our golfers and the generosity of donors, Hands of Hope could not continue to bring hope, light, and love to vulnerable children.
Thank you for being the Hands of Hope to families and children who need support.
You have changed lives through…
- Providing an adoptive family with a matching grant to bring their child home forever.
- Giving a foster family a Care Community to wrap around them during a time when they desperately need community and support.
- Inviting foster children to fun, interactive events where they feel safe, celebrated, and loved.
- Encouraging employee’s at the Department of Child Services that their hard work is seen, valued, and supported.
- Caring for children around the globe at our Partner Children's Homes by providing their physical, educational, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Thank you for joining the mission to uniquely and deeply love orphans at home and around the world.